At Gainford equipment Donguan limited environmental considerations are ranked as important as other business issues. We do everything we can to avoid negatively impacting the environment, and building a sustainable business forms a core pillar of our organisation.
Within our environmental management system, these are just some of the things we consider:
- Monitoring and minimising site waste
- Segregating and recycling site waste
- Adopting best practice policies for control of noise and dust
- Sourcing of Timber/scaffold boards from PEFC Certified Supplier
- Recycling substantial levels of materials previously supplied
Gainford equipment will use this Environmental Management Policy to:
Minimise Environmental Liabilities - Maximise the efficient use of resources - Reduce waste - Demonstrate responsible corporate practice - Build awareness and knowledge of environmental concern among employees and clients - Gain a better understanding of the environmental impacts of business activities and scaffolding projects.
We believe that all employees and parties associated with Gainford equipment have an important role to play in achieving our environmental goals and therefore encourage concern and respect for the environment ..