Move scaffolding editing
Mobile scaffolding refers to the construction site for the workers to operate and solve the vertical and horizontal transport and erected a variety of stents. It has a simple loading and unloading, carrying capacity, the use of safe and reliable features, the development of fast, mobile scaffolding in a variety of new scaffolding, the earliest development, the largest use. Mobile scaffolding by the United States first developed successfully, to the early 60s, Europe, Japan and other countries have applied and the development of such scaffolding. China from the late 70s, has from Japan, the United States, Britain and other countries to introduce and use this scaffolding.
Mobile scaffolding refers to the construction site for the workers to operate and solve the vertical and horizontal transport and erected a variety of stents.
General terms of the construction industry, refers to the construction site used in the external walls, interior decoration or high height can not be directly the construction site. Mainly for the construction staff up and down work or external safety net maintenance and installation of high-altitude components, etc., that white is a shelf, scaffolding production materials are: bamboo, wood, steel or synthetic materials. Some projects are also used as a scaffolding template, in addition to the advertising industry, municipal, traffic, road and bridge, mining and other departments are widely used.
Development history editor
Mobile scaffolding as a basic construction facilities, widely used in various large and small construction sites, played a great role in supporting. And its development process is quite long, from the beginning of the imperfect to the final step by step close to perfect, experienced a very long process.
Mobile scaffolding mainly by the main frame, horizontal frame, cross bracing, scaffolding, adjustable base and other components. Cross-rod, also known as oblique rod,
Is a cross-type tie rod that connects two mast frames vertically. The two ends of the bar flattened part of the pin hole, assembled with the door on the pole on the lock pin locked. Surface treatment: plating (cold galvanized), zinc (hot dip galvanized) Casters: also known as the ground wheel, can be installed in the lower mobile scaffolding, composed of mobile scaffolding. Can be installed as mechanical and electrical. Paint painting. Equipment maintenance. The work of the casters for the 6-inch with a brake, with easy to use. Mobile flexible. Safe and reliable features.
Mobile scaffolding by the United States first developed successfully, to the early 60s, Europe, Japan and other countries have applied and the development of such scaffolding. It has a simple assembly and unloading, good load performance, the use of safe and reliable features, the development of fast, mobile scaffolding in a variety of new scaffolding, the earliest development, the largest use, in Europe and the United States, Japan and other countries, 50% of all scaffolds. China from the late 70s, has from Japan, the United States, Britain and other countries to introduce and use this scaffolding.
Main Category Editor
Classification of Steel Scaffolding
China is now using scaffolding made of steel pipe material with fastener steel scaffolding, bowl button steel pipe scaffolding, buckle scaffolding, socket steel scaffolding, door scaffolding, trapezoidal scaffolding, there are all kinds of scaffolding , Scaffolding scaffolding and other steel pipe scaffolding. From its material and structure to proceed, and can be roughly divided as follows:
Material division editor
(1) single-size steel pipe scaffolding. It uses only one type of steel pipe, such as fastener steel scaffolding, only use Ф48 × 3.5 welded steel pipe.
(2) a variety of specifications of the combination of scaffolding. It consists of two or more different specifications of the steel pipe, such as door scaffolding.
(3) to steel-based scaffolding. That is, mainly to the steel pipe, and supplemented by other types of steel rods composed of scaffolding, such as the provision of the trough or the base of the scaffolding, there are connecting steel plate scaffolding and so on.
By vertical force
(1) by the contact surface friction force. That is, by the contact surface at the node after the friction reaction force to support the bar load and pass it to the pole, such as the role of fasteners, by tightening the positive pressure of the bolt to produce friction;
(2) by welding force. Most of the bar and the pole of the socket is used in this way, mast also belong to this way;
(3) direct pressure transmission force. This way more common in the bar to stay in the top of the pole in the scaffolding;
(4) by the pin of the shear force. That is, with the pin through the vertical bar of the bar and the pole of the hole to achieve the connection, pin double-sided shear force.
In the connection between the pole and the pole, there are three ways of transmission:
(1) bearing docking support force. That is, up and down pole docking, the use of connecting rods or cannula to ensure a good state of docking;
(2) pin rod connection pin resistance force;
(3) the engagement force of the screw connection. The inner thread of the inner tube is engaged with the internal thread of the outer tube. Where the latter two modes of force are used to adjust the height of the required pole connection.
According to the way of fixing
(1) fixed distance connection: that is, the joint welding pieces on the bar set the distance, the length of the bar shape, the connection point spacing shape;
(2) distance from the link: the link is a single piece, through the tightening bolts can be held in any part of the bar.
By way of operation
(1) insert tight;
(2) Tighten the bolts.