1) bearing capacity is large. When the scaffolding geometry and construction in line with the relevant requirements, under normal circumstances, scaffolding single tube column bearing capacity of up to 15kN ~ 35kN (1.5tf ~ 3.5tf, design value).
2) easy assembly and disassembly, erection flexible. As the length of steel pipe is easy to adjust, fastener connection is simple, which can be adapted to a variety of flat, facade buildings and structures with scaffolding.
3) more economical, simple processing, a low investment costs; if carefully designed scaffold geometry, pay attention to improve the use of steel pipe turnover, the amount of material can also achieve better economic results. Fastener steel pipe frame equivalent to about 15 kg per square meter of building steel.
1) fasteners (especially its screw) are easy to lose;
Bolt tightening torque should not be less than 40N · m, and should not be greater than 65N · m;
2) the bar at the node for the eccentric connection, by the anti-slip force transmission load and internal force, thus reducing its carrying capacity;
3) The connection quality of the fastener joint is significantly affected by the quality of the fastener itself and the operation of the worker.
1) to build various forms of scaffolding, templates and other support frame;
2) assembly wells;
3) to set up ramps, sheds, stands and other temporary structures,
4) for other kinds of scaffolding support, strengthen the bar;
4, erection requirements
Steel pipe fastener scaffolding erection should pay attention to the foundation of a solid foundation, set the base and pad, and a reliable drainage measures to prevent water immersion foundation.
According to the installation of the wall and the size of the load, commonly used open double row scaffolding pole spacing is generally 1.05 ~ 1.55m, masonry scaffolding step is generally 1.20 ~ 1.35m, decorative or masonry, decorative scaffolding in general For 1.80m, vertical pole distance of 1.2 ~ 2.0m. Which allows a height of 34 ~ 50m. When set for a single row, the vertical distance of 1.2 ~ 1.4 m, vertical pole 1.5 ~ 2.0m. Allow height of 24m.
Longitudinal horizontal bar should be set in the inside of the pole, the length should not be less than 3 span, vertical horizontal bar can be used docking fasteners, can also be used to overlap. If the use of docking fastener method, the buttocks should be staggered layout; such as the use of lap connection, lap length should not be less than 1 m, and should be set to 3 times the rotation of the fixed fastener.
Scaffolding main node (ie, vertical pole, horizontal horizontal bar, horizontal horizontal bar three bar close to the point) must be set at a horizontal horizontal bar with a right angle fastener buckle and is strictly prohibited to remove. The center distance of the two right angle fasteners at the main node should not be greater than 150 mm. In the double row scaffolding, horizontal horizontal bar against the wall at the end of the extension of the length should not be greater than the pole spacing of 0.4 times, and should not be greater than 500mm; operating layer at the main node of the horizontal horizontal bar, The need to set the spacing, the maximum distance should not be greater than the distance of 1/2.
The work of the scaffold should be covered, stalled, leaving the wall 120 ~ 150mm; narrow scaffold, such as stamping steel foot Shouban, wooden foot Shouban, bamboo string scaffold, etc., should be set in the three horizontal horizontal bar. When the footboard length is less than 2m, you can use two horizontal horizontal bar support, but should be both ends of the scaffold with its reliable fixed, to prevent tipping. Wide-sized bamboo scaffolding should be based on its main bamboo tendons perpendicular to the vertical horizontal bar laying, and the use of docking tiles, four corners of the application of galvanized steel wire fixed in the vertical horizontal bar.
Each base should be set at the bottom of the base or pad. Scaffolding must be set vertical, horizontal sweeping pole. Longitudinal sweeping pole should be fixed at right angles to the base of the epithelium is not greater than 200mm on the pole. Horizontal sweeping rods should also be fastened at right angles to the pole on the underside of the longitudinal sweeping bar. When the base of the pole is not at the same height, the height of the longitudinal sweeping pole must be extended to the lower span of the two spans and the pole fixed, the height difference should not be greater than lm. The distance from the pole shaft above the slope to the slope should not be less than 500mm.